Land of Jynko
The dragon wars
- bevkal’s brood killed a small clutch of silver dragons who are prolific in the dwarf mountains
- silver strikes back with help of gold and copper (bc it was the first time a dragon killed another dragon family and bc silver was always doing muscle favors for gold and copper)
- ebon is freaked that the three of them bonded there had never been allies of the dragon kings like that before
- ebon start just killing shit and wreaking havoc until he gets to the muir woods where the green dragon is like dude chill- why don’t we ally up – if they can why can’t we?
- Vordul and Ebon start wrecking shit and it smokes Kemoth out which leads to the big battle of all 6
- Battle of Bevkal’s fall is the big dragon battle where the red dragon Bevkal dies
- Vordul lures Silver Duo away from battle with a hostage of silver dragons
- Duo are tricked and then frozen in silver back to back so they may never lay eyes on each other again
- While Vordul is casting the silver dragon pair in silver Ebon has taken the mountains with the remainder of the red dragonkin/orcs and kill off the whole silver dragon line
- The brotherhood of the golden oak is founded after the silver slaughter
- kemoth convinces the dwarves to leave their mountain and help kill the last of the orcs/red dragonkin and ebon forces as they are leaving the mountain after slaughtering the last of the silver brood
- This is called Red Beard’s Redemption, this is when many dwarves left the mountain for teh first time and the hill, beach, sea factions are really emboldened and grow in numbers since the region is relatively free of dragons for the first time ever
- This is also where the yard is formed as orcs and dwarves get a taste for battle with each other.
- Vordul and Chanaan then get in a long extended battle that weakens both sides.
- This is where elves from both Vordul and Chanaan’s armies leave and create their own capital. Tired of killing each other over their dragon king’s squabbles the elves form Aina’ ndor
*Chanaan is stronger but Vordul still has Ebon even if his forces are weakened from Red Beard’s Redemption. Ebon is furious at the dwarf trick and hits Chanaan from the other front and kills Chanaan the ancient one
- Kemoth, the sisterhood of the golden oak and the last remaining silver dragonkin (probably like a giant or a unicorn or some other random creatures from the metallic kingdoms) are left and work together to kill Ebon in a tricksy wicksy battle
- After this point stories are very blurry and many say all three ancient dragons died that day
- We know Vordul escaped and eventually infiltrated the elves
- We know that Kemoth ran away and is still alive today
- We know that Ebon didn’t “die” and actually went into stasis and was resurrected and infected as a conduit for the hunger